How to find best SEO keywords
Let’s discuss how to find best SEO keywords. While much has changed over the last decade when it comes to SEO, the fundamentals of performing keyword research have remained the same. The goal is still to find the words and phrases your prospects are using to seek out your services and products.
There are a variety of tools and tactics you can implement to how to find best SEO keywords
- Use keyword research tools like Google’s Keyword Planner and Searchmetrics’ Keyword Analysis to find popular keywords and phrases that aren’t ultra-competitive.
- Analyze your website analytics to identify which keywords are already generating traffic and sales.
- Look at your competitors’ top-ranking pages and determine which keywords they’re targeting.
- Use Google’s Suggest to mine long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are words or phrases that are more specific — and usually longer — than more commonly searched keywords. Long tail keywords get less search traffic, but usually have a higher conversion value as they are more specific. Google Suggest is the list of auto-filled suggestions that drop down in your search bar when typing in keywords. Most of these keywords are what real people have actually searched for.
Now there’s good news and bad news that come with learning during your quest to how to find best SEO keywords. The good news is: They’re very effective at finding relevant keywords. The bad news is: There’s been a shift away from achieving high-ranking results from the use of good keywords.
- According to SearchMetrics research:
- High-ranking pages use around 20 percent fewer keywords in body copy than in 2015.
- 53 percent of top ten Google ranking results include the keyword in their title.
- 52 percent of top ten Google ranking results include the keyword in their description.
- Less than 40 percent of top ranking landing pages have the keyword in their H1.
These statistics demonstrate how Google now evaluates content according to relevance over keyword inclusion.
We hope that you have liked our post for how to find best SEO keywords. Stay intact for some more good reads.
Importance of digital marketing in today business
Digital marketing is one of the newest industries that you can venture in. This is due to the fact that it offers a mass of opportunities to anyone and everyone. Though before using digital marketing it is important that you know and decide why you should use it. Luckily, technological advancement has now made it easier for individuals to know more about digital marketing. All one has to do is learn digital marketing online from any location that you term suitable.
Here are few reasons as to why you need to make use of digital marketing include:
• Increase the Trust for your Brand
Online presence of your brand and service allows the customers a chance to rating your services as per their level of experience. This is especially the case when your brand is available at multiple platforms. Whenever you get a favorable review from customers, it becomes easy to convert the new ones immediately. Nowadays, it is common for customers to contact the social media page of a brand in order to solve issues. Good reviews received makes it easy for your business to build a strong image of the brand in the minds of new customers thus leading to more conversions.
• Opens Up Growth Options
Importance of digital marketing for any business lies in the fact that you can select the most preferred method of marketing as per your financial capabilities. Digital modes of marketing a brand is customizable and thus much cheaper when compared to the traditional methods. However, if you want to make it in an already established market, then you should target a small base of customers.
• Customer Support is Now a Priority
For any business to prosper and survive, the one thing that they have to work upon is establishing once impeccable reputation. In the last couple of years, it has become quite clear that customers will always prefer a company which is not associated with scandals. By taking online tutoring tips of digital marketing, you can use the knowledge in establishing a personal rapport with your customer base. Regardless of whether you are using social media or email marketing, you will always find a way of offering solutions to customer’s problems.
• Eases Connection to Mobile Customers
Currently, almost every website is designed in a way that it can be easily viewed from a mobile phone. This is because most customers are now using Smartphones when searching for products online. If your website is not easily accessible from a Smartphone, then you are at a risk of losing potential customers. To avoid getting into this situation, you need to learn digital marketing before integrating it into your business. You can do this by pursuing the help of a digital marketing consultant or taking a digital marketing course online.
Currently the future of digital marketing appears to be very bright. However, brands have now shifted to a fight against the internet since competing against each other’s marketing strategy is no longer beneficial. Surviving in such competition will only be possible if you decide to know more about digital marketing. Fortunately, the internet has made it easier for individuals to learn about digital marketing plus offers SEO tools online too.